Joseph had a fun party at pizza plus. We enjoyed everyone coming and appreciate all the gifts for Joseph. Elijah spent the night and they were angels. They were also very tired with the time changing so that helped with bed time!! Here are some of the photos of our friends and family!
HI! My name is Brandy. I have a couple of blogs that I contribute to. My own blog is the Queen B and I also do health and wellness posts for my church at ISBC. I also do photos and have Queen B Photography as a blog. Check them all out..they have different postings!! My personal background...I have a BSN from Milligan College. I am currently staying at home to raise my boys. I love eating clean and healthy and preventative medicine. I have done lots of research and trials in my quest for a healthy lifestyle. My blog is about my healthy little hive in the making. My family calls me the Queen B for lots of reasons..my papaw used to keep bees and I tried to help and he called me honney bee. Then I had 2 boys and I moved on to the queen B and my name starts with a "B" ...in this hive, I'm the queen.
No comments:
Post a Comment